After a hectic day at work, or running against time to get those chores completed, there is no better way to relax, then to get close to nature. Thousands of scientists and researchers swear by the magic of nature. Taking a walk on, bare feet on the moist grass, surrounded by luscious trees, with flowers blooming and a cold breeze blowing, nature is the instant stress buster.
But in the hectic lives and tight schedules, who has the time to take a walk, or lay a picnic in the park. And with homes confiding into smaller spaces and people shifting to apartments, a house garden also becomes a distant dream. But if you’re a nature buff and miss some green around you, then fret not, cause we at Rigid Interiors – one of the leading interior companies in Dubai has bought you, few tips to bring the outdoor, indoors, without spending a bomb or making a mess.
So let your green side shine in your decor.
Be it in residential spaces or commercial, be it in chopped apartments or huge mansions, vertical gardens are soon gaining immense popularity for being the easy, no hassle and flexible way to get green into your space.
Gardens that grow vertically rather than spreading across the landscape are all the rage among urban gardening fans these days. Their popularity is due in large part to the fact that they allow home owners and renters alike to grow bountiful crops of produce or flowers in a small area of square footage. You don’t need a big backyard – a vertical garden will work just fine on a small strip of soil in front of your house or even on a balcony.
But beyond their highly-touted space-saving abilities, vertical gardens have a host of other benefits to offer you.
- They look fantastic. A vertical wall garden is an easy way to add beauty to your home or office. Plants are very aesthetically pleasing and blend in well with any style. No matter what your current decor, a vertical wall garden will match and look great.
- They are easy to install. Although they may seem complicated, it is very easy to get up and running. Plus, there is no need to repot your plants at any point. Once they are in the system they will thrive.
- They are easy to maintain. Our living walls feature auto irrigation systems that make on-going maintenance a breeze. It is so easy, anyone can do it.
- Garden from inside your home. Setting up a garden in your yard is a wonderful thing to do. But it can take a lot of time and hard work. If you are strapped for time, a vertical wall garden is perfect. You can enjoy the benefits of gardening from inside.
- Having plants inside can help you relax. Bring the serenity of nature into your home. A living wall planter is a perfect backdrop for a mid-day meditation. You can block out the distractions of the modern world and zone in on nature’s beauty, without having to leave your desk.
If you also wish to bring green into your space, then call Rigid Interiors now and install a vertical garden in your space.